The greenhouse gas emissions associated with the project’s annual energy use are calculated in pounds of carbon dioxide equivalents per square foot per year (lbs CO2e/sf/year). It shows the project-specific SB 2030 Carbon Standard, the predicted carbon emissions from the fuel mixture specified in the project’s energy model, and the actual annual carbon emissions calculated from meter readings (if available).
- District Cooling
- District Heating
- Energy Recovery System (Including Heat Recovery)
- High Efficiency Fans
- Natural Ventilation
- Variable Speed Drives
- Continuous Daylighting Controls
- Occupancy or Vacancy Sensors
- Reduced Lighting Power Density
Connection to Nature
- 85% or Greater of Continually Occupied Space is Daylit.
- Occupant Daylighting / Glare Control
- Occupant Electric Lighting Control
- Ventilation Compliant with ASHRAE 62
- Low Flow Aerators (faucets) Under 1.0 gpm